- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 shallots chopped (about ½ cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 1/2 small orange or yellow bell pepper, seeded and minced (about 1/3 cup)
- 6 medium Roma tomatoes, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
1. Place oil, shallots, and garlic in a small skillet. Cook over medium-low heat, without stirring, until mixture sizzles. After it sizzles for 30 seconds, scrape into a medium bowl and let cool.
2. Fold in bell pepper, tomatoes, parsley, and vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.