No ‘pagne no gain.
TOTAL TIME: 4:45
- 2 c. cold water
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 packages unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 c. prosecco, champagne, or cava (chilled)
- 1 1/2 c. sprite
- 2 c. sliced strawberries
- Cooking spray, for pan
- In a small saucepan, combine water and sugar. Sprinkle gelatin on top and let bloom, 2 minutes, then heat mixture over medium until completely dissolved, about 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in champagne and Sprite.
- Refrigerate until texture is gel-like (so the strawberries don’t sink to the bottom!), 30 minutes, then fold in sliced strawberries.
- Grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray and spoon mixture into cups.
- Refrigerate until set, 4 hours, then unmold with a knife and serve.