Butterscotch + cider = game-changer.
TOTAL TIME: 3:15
SERVES: 12 SHOTS
- 1 c. apple cider
- 1 envelope Knox Gelatin
- 1/2 c. Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1/2 c. spiced rum
- cool whip
- Cinnamon sticks (used to remove jello from shot glass when eating!)
- caramel sauce
- 12, 2- c. plastic shot glasses
- In a medium sized sauce pan, pour 1 cup apple cider. Sprinkle 1 envelop Knox gelatin on top. Let sit to activate for 1 minute.
- Turn on medium to high heat and whisk to combine. Bring to light simmer, or until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add 1/2 cup butterscotch schnapps and 1/2 cup spiced rum.
- Pour into shot glasses and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Top with Cool Whip, caramel sauce and sprinkle of cinnamon. Stick cinnamon stick in each shot (stick can be used to remove jello from shot glass when eating!).