Regular or sugar-free Jell-o works with this recipe, and if you’re not a fan of cherry, feel free to substitute any flavor of your choice. (If you can’t find Fireball, an equal amount of whiskey, bourbon, or vodka also works.)
- 5 c. Water, Divided
- 4 packets Cherry Jell-o (3.4-oz. each)
- 1 c. Fireball whisky, chilled
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Once bubbling, pour in Jell-o packets and whisk until dissolved. Remove pan from heat.
- Add Fireball and 1 cup cold water, stirring to combine.
- Spray a Bundt pan with nonstick spray, then pour in Jell-o mixture.
- Refrigerate Jell-o until set, 4 hours. Serve by the slice.