Enjoy digging into this colourful dessert layered with fruits, cake, custard and jelly.
- 1 tin stewed fruits
- Sponge cake bits to layer
- 1 cup custard powder
- 3 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 bowl Jelly, any flavour
- Bourbon biscuits to layer
How to Make Fruit Trifle
- Make the Jelly and Custard as per the the instructions on the packets.
- In a flat bowl, layer the sponge cake with custard then bourbon biscuits, stewed fruits and finally the jelly.
- Repeat these layers to fill the bowl.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for sometime to set.