The classic Marghertia pizza with mozzarella cheese and basil leaves.
- Pizza dough
- Passata sauce
- 1 cup Grated mozzarella cheese
- Handful of basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Margherita Pizza
- Pre-heat oven at its highest mark and flour baking tray.
- Roll out dough and place on the tray.
- Spread a thin layer of passata and cover with mozerella cheese and sprinkle basil leaves.
- Put the tray into the oven for 10 to 12 mintues.
- After the pizza is baked remove from the oven and drizzle extra virgin olive oil and some pepper.
- Garnish with fresh basil and cut into slices.