Samosa cones filled with a delectable and tangy paneer stuffing, baked perfect!
- 6-7 samosa bases
- 250 gm paneer
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Salt to taste
How to Make Baked Paneer Samosa
- Take crushed paneer, add chopped onions, fresh peas, ginger & garlic paste, red chilli powder and salt.
- Mix it well. Squeeze the mix so that the whole mix binds together.
- Make cones out of the samosa base and fill in the stuffing mix. Seal the edges of the base.
- Grease the baking tray and place the samosas on it.
- Bake them for half an hour at a temperature of 250-300 C.
- Keep checking and rotating the sides of the samosa.
- Serve the paneer samosas with mint chutney.