Fragrant, savory sesame is a beautiful complement to the crisp, peppery watercress in this salad.
TOTAL TIME: 0:10
- 3 bunch watercress
- 3 stalk celery
- ½ c. coarsely chopped roasted salted peanuts
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. chili-garlic sauce
- 3 tbsp. sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, combine watercress, celery, and peanuts. In a small bowl, whisk sesame oil, vinegar, soy sauce, and chili-garlic sauce to combine. Toss greens with dressing to coat. Divide dressed salad among plates and sprinkle with sesame seeds.