These garden-fresh vegetables are full of flavor. Sauteed lightly in olive oil and garlic then served with homemade herb butter, they’re the perfect addition to any meal.
TOTAL TIME: 0:25
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 bunch asparagus
- 1 c. Fresh Peas
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 c. grape tomatoes
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, chives, parsley, freshly ground pepper, and salt; mix well. Transfer the herb butter to a 12-inch-long piece of plastic wrap and roll it into a log. Twist the ends of the plastic wrap to seal. Refrigerate the herb butter until firm, at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
- In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the asparagus and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the peas and garlic, and sauté until the asparagus and peas are just tender, about 8 minutes. Add the tomatoes, and red pepper flakes to taste, and sauté for 2 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a large platter.
- Slice chilled herb butter into 1/2-inch-thick disks; serve with warm vegetables.