Masala Cashew Bhelpuri is an interesting chaat recipe. Made with paani puris, cashews and puffed rice, this simple snack recipe is loved by people of all age groups and can be served on occasions like pot luck, picnic and road trips.
- 1 cup paani puris
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup sev
- 4 pinches salt
- 2 teaspoon refined oil
- 2 medium boiled,mashed potato
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped cashews
- 2 tablespoon green chilli sauce
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup puffed rice
Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
Stir-fry the onions for a minute or two.
Add the mashed potato, cashews and salt.
Mix well and make very small balls .
Make small hole in the puris and stuff the balls inside.
Transfer to a plate.
Spoon over tomato sauce and green chilli sauce.
Sprinkle puffed rice, sev and chopped coriander leaves on top.