- TOTAL TIME30 m
- PREP TIME10 m
Crispy Spinach Cutlet is an interesting snack recipe. Made with chana dal, fresh spinach leaves and besan, it is best served with green chutney. Try it with hot cup of ginger tea.
- 250 gm washed & dried,shredded spinach
- 6 tablespoon powdered Gram flour (besan)
- 1 chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoon powdered salt
- 1 teaspoon powdered Chana masala powder
- 50 gm washed & dried chana dal
- 2 chopped onion
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 1 1/2 cup Refined oil
- 1 teaspoon powdered chaat masala
Soak the dal for an hour, then pressure cook it. Drain the excess water and fry the dal in a kadhai.
Mix finely chopped spinach, onions, green chillies. Add besan, salt and spices.
Make round balls of this mix.
Now take a kadhai, heat the refined oil for 10 minutes.
Deep fry the cutlets till they turn golden brown.
Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.