TOTAL TIME: 0:30
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 1/2 c. shredded Gruyere
- 2 c. artichoke hearts packed in water, chopped
- 2 c. Brussels sprouts, blanched and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pita chips or baguette, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, half the Parmesan, Gruyere, artichokes, Brussels sprouts, and garlic, then season generously with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to cast-iron skillet or baking dish and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake until mixture is warmed through and browned and bubbly on top, 18 to 20 minutes. Serve hot with pita chips or baguette slices.