This recipe makes three kinds of breadsticks, with about 8-10 breadsticks in each flavor. If you want to make them all in one flavor, just triple the ingredients listed for one flavor, and ignore the other ones.
TOTAL TIME: 0:20
- 3 packages pre-made breadsticks (or breadstick dough)
- 1 stick butter, melted
FOR THE EVERYTHING BAGEL BREADSTICKS
- 3 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp. dried minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. dried minced onion
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
FOR THE SOUR CREAM & ONION BREADSTICKS
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tsp. dried minced onion
FOR THE GARLIC-PARMESAN BREADSTICKS
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. Dried Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°, or whatever temperature is recommended on the breadsticks’ package. If breadsticks come slathered with butter, wipe them down with a paper towel.
- Lay out breadsticks in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush each with melted butter (this will help toppings stick better than the frozen butter).
- For Everything Bagel Breadsticks: Combine all seasonings and sprinkle atop breadsticks.
- For Sour Cream & Onion Breadsticks: Combine seasonings and sprinkle atop breadsticks.
- For Garlic-Parmesan Breadsticks: Combine seasonings and sprinkle atop breadsticks.
- Cook breadsticks according to the package’s instructions (typically 5 to 7 minutes), or until lightly golden.