This recipe has been adapted from the Kraft original.
TOTAL TIME: 1:00
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained (20-oz.)
- 1 package instant pistachio pudding mix (3.4-oz.)
- 1 1/3 c. mini marshmallows
- 1/3 c. chopped pecans, plus more to sprinkle on top
- 1 container cool whip
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pineapple, pudding mix, marshmallows, and pecans.
- Set aside 1/2 cup Cool Whip, refrigerating it until you’re ready to serve the dish. Fold the rest of the Cool Whip into the pudding-marshmallow mixture until the whole thing is tinted pastel green. Refrigerate at least 45 minutes, or cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Place into individual serving cups and top with a spoonful of the remaining Cool Whip. Sprinkle with chopped pecans and serve.