The low-carb side you need right now.
TOTAL TIME: 0:25
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, florets removed
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. milk
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Butter, for serving
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower florets and cook until tender, 10 minutes. Drain well, pressing with paper towels or a clean dish towel to remove as much excess water as possible.
- Return to pot and mash cauliflower with a potato masher until smooth and no large chunks remain.
- Stir in cream cheese and milk and season with salt and pepper and mash until completely combined and creamy. (Add a couple tablespoons more milk until you reach desired consistency.)
- Garnish with chives, season with more pepper, and top with a pat of butter.