Looking for a low-carb side that NEEDS to be on your holiday table?
TOTAL TIME: 0:50
- 1 1/2 large heads cauliflower
- 6 tbsp. butter, plus more for buttering dish
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 c. shredded white Cheddar
- 1 c. grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook cauliflower until tender, 8 minutes. Drain well.
- Butter a large baking dish. Add half the cauliflower and pour over half the heavy cream. Dot with half the butter, sprinkle with half the garlic, cheddar, Parmesan, and thyme. Repeat with remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until cheese is melty and deeply golden, 30 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then serve.