These sweet glazed slow-cooker carrots are seriously perfect for any occasion.
TOTAL TIME: 3:00
YIELD: 6 SERVINGS
- 2 lb. carrots, peeled and cut into 1″-thick slices
- 1/4 c. unsalted butter
- 1/3 c. light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- kosher salt
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat until it begins to brown. It will smell nutty and begin to foam. Scrape the browned bits off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon and immediately pour into the slow cooker.
- Add carrots, salt, brown sugar and thyme. Season with salt and toss to combine.
- Cook on high for 3 hours, or until tender.