- 2 whole-wheat pitas, cut into quarters
- 1/2 c. plus 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 c. Fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 c. fresh basil leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. sugar
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 c. cucumber, roughly chopped and seeded
- 1 c. crumbled feta
- 1/2 c. kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Spread pita quarters on a baking sheet and brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Let cool.
- In a food processor, combine mint, parsley, basil, lemon juice, and sugar, then pulse until combined. With the motor running, slowly add 1/2 cup olive oil in a steady stream until smooth, then season with salt and pepper.
- Roughly crumble pita crisps. In a shallow serving dish, arrange sections of tomato, cucumber, feta, olives, and pita. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve immediately.