Skip to content
- 1 cup of diced green capsicum and red and yellow bell peppers
- 1 tomato (pureed)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 onion (chopped finely)
- 1 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 3 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp peanuts
- Salt to taste
- Roast the peanuts and sesame seeds. Grind to make a fine paste. Keep it aside.
- Sauté diced bell peppers, onion and remove to keep aside.
- In the same pan, add finely chopped onions. Sauté well till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and tomato puree. Stir well.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt to taste.
- Now add sesame and peanut paste.
- Add a little water to make semi liquid gravy.
- Keep it on slow fire for 5 min, till the oil oozes out from the gravy.
- Finally add sautéed diced capsicum, bell peppers and onion and keep it on flame for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot with steamed rice or Indian breads.