Slit bhindi length-wise, stuff with flavorful masala, fry and serve hot with raw mango mix atop.
- 250 gms bhindi
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp churan
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- 1 raw mango
- 200 gms singhara
- 2 onions
- 1 green chilli
- 1 tsp heeng
- Make together churan, black salt, salt, turmeric powder & red chilli powder.
- Cut the crown of bhindi, slit it from the centre & stuff it with the churan mixture.
- Fry it in mustard oil along with a slit green chilli in a pan.
- Once cooked, stack it in a pile on a plate.
- Fry chopped onions, raw mango & singhara in oil along with heeng, some salt & turmeric powder.
- Once cooked, add it on top of bhindi.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.