- 2 pastry sheets
- For the masala:
300 gms sweet potato
- 1 1/2 cup mixed vegetables
- 1 1/2 onions (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes ( thinly sliced)
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic
- Wash and cook sweet potato with salt, mash it with your fingers, keep it aside.
- Add salt and 1/4 cup of water and cook the vegetables, keep it aside.
- Heat the pan with 3 teaspoon of oil.
- Add sliced Onion fry till slight brown in color.
- Add ginger, garlic paste. and fry for a min.
- Add Tomatoes and fry till mushy.
- Add Masala powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, mix well.
- Fry till raw smell goes off from the masala.
- Switch it off and let it cook down, grind to little coarse paste
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Add Cooked vegetables and sweet potato and onion tomato paste, mix well.
- Fry till it reaches thick consistency.
- Add coriander leaves mix it well, Switch it off.
- Cut the pastry sheet to your desired size.
- Fill the masala in each pieces.
- Fold it and make sure you see all the sides. Pre heat oven at 180 degree C.
- Bake puff at 180 degree till sides are brown.