Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp cream
- 200 gms khoya
1 tsp flour
- 2 bananas
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon powder
- Boil a can of condensed milk for 90 minutes & caramelize it.
- Smash some grated khoya along with some flour.
- Grease tart moulds with desighee & dust it with some flour.
- Add khoya to it & shape it into tarts.
- Place another tart mould over it filled with uncooked lentils & bake it at 140˚c for 7 minutes.
- Once baked, add caramelized condensed milk mixed with cream followed by sliced bananas.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon powder atop.