Skip to content
- 500 gms Pineapple
- 2 Washington Apples
- 500 gms Watermelon
- 500 ml Pineapple juice
- 500 ml Apple juice
- 500 ml Watermelon juice
- 1 Tbsp roasted Cumin seeds
- Chaat masala
- Black salt
- Cut pineapples, Washington apples and watermelon,
- Take three different bowls and pour in them pineapple, apple and watermelon juice respectively.
- To these bowls, add roasted cumin seeds, chaat masala, black salt and juice of half a lemon each.
- Refrigerate for at least three hours,
- Take the bowls out of the fridge, cut fruits in smaller pieces, plate them, pour juices atop and garnish with mint leaves.