- For the Marinade
- 1 cup low fat yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp Bengal gram flour (besan)
- 1 Tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 Tbsp coriander and green chilli paste
- 1 tsp Kasoori methi
- Salt to taste
- For the Satay
- 1 cup low fat paneer, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, cubed
- 1/2 cup onions, cubed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl. Combine the paneer, bell pepper cubes, onion cubes and mix into the marinade. Be careful while tossing it and do not mix vigorously otherwise the paneer cubes will break. Set aside for 25-30minutes.
- Now start skewering. Place a piece of Bell pepper, onion, 2 paneer cubes and again bell pepper cube on a satay stick.
- Repeat the same process and make the rest of the satays.
- On a medium flame, place a non-stick pan, grease it with 1/2 tsp oil and place half of the satay sticks on it till the paneer and veggies turn slightly brown in color.
- Repeat the same step for the rest of the satays.
- Serve fresh with some mint coriander chutney.
Key Ingredients: paneer, capsicum, onion, kasoori methi, yoghurt
Source & Credits To: http://food.ndtv.com/recipe-paneer-methi-satay-873817