- 15g mixed sprouts, boiled
- 15g corn, boiled
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp coriander chutney
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder or paprika
- Salt to taste
- A handful pomegranate seeds, to garnish
- A handful freshly chopped coriander leaves, to garnish
- Soak the sprouts overnight and next morning pressure cook it for around 10-15 minutes. Strain well.
- Now in as bowl, combine all the ingredients together and serve. Simple to prepare, easy to consume.