- 500 gm of flour
- 15 gm of ajwain
- 1/4 cup of oil
- Oil for frying
- 20 gm of salt
- 100 gm of cottage cheese
- 50 gm of Cheddar cheese
- 50 gm of jalapeno
- 1.Sieve flour, put oil and rub with your palm.
- Then add salt, Ajwain, black onion seed and mix well.
- Make a well in the center, add enough water and knead into stiff dough. Make small size of balls and keep a side.
- Heat oil, add ajwain and cottage cheese. Cooke for some time with salt and red chili powder.
- Keep this mixture for cooling. Now add grated cheddar cheese and chopped jalapeno.
- Stuffed this mixture in inside the balls and flatten with your palm.
- Deep fry and serve hot with tamarind chutney.
Key Ingredients: flour, oil, cottage cheese, jalapeno