- Half a haggis
- A large bag of tortilla chips (or pitta chips)
- A large tub of salsa
- A handful of jalapenos, sliced
- A good handful of grated cheddar
- A large tub of sour cream
- A large tub of guacamole
- A handful of coriander, roughly chopped
1. Heat the haggis in the microwave. Do this by cutting open then disgorging the contents into a microwave bowl, cover with clingfilm and heat for a few minutes, stirring often until piping hot.
2. Meanwhile empty the bag of tortilla chips onto a large plate.
3. Dollop generous spoonfuls of salsa over the chips and add a few jalapeños.
4. Once the haggis is piping hot, dot spoonfuls on top of the chips, then top with the cheese.
5. Place under a hot grill until the cheese has melted and is bubbling.
6. Top with some spoonfuls of sour cream, guacamole and roughly chopped coriander to finish.
7. Eat immediately with beer or margarita