Give the weeknight staple an overhaul by stuffing it with one of these combos.
- Total Time: 0:30
- Prep: 0:05
- Level: Easy
- Yield: 4 servings
4 (8-oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 c. chopped green olives
- 1/4 c. Toasted sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 3 oz. grated mozzarella (about 3/4 c.)
- 20 pepperoni slices, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 c. marinara sauce
- 1 c. quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 oz. crumbled goat cheese (about 1/2 c.)
- 2 tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 c. finely torn French bread
- 1/2 c. chopped dried apricots
- 2 tbsp. melted unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- Starting at the top of the thickest portion, using a paring knife, cut a 2″-x-4″ pocket into the chicken breasts.
- Stuff with the filling combination of your choice, dividing evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest portion reaches 165 degrees F, 6 to 7 minutes per side.