Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20-30
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 2 Yams/Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cut into ½” cubes
- 1 large bag Fresh Spinach, or 1 package thawed frozen spinach
- Non-Stick Spray
- Chipotle Tabasco
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silicon mat or spray with non-stick spray.
- Peel and cube sweet potato into ½” cubes. Place on baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake until fork tender – about 25-30 minutes. Turning once while cooking.
While the potatoes are roasting, in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat, wilt the spinach turning it frequently until it gets soft. Work in small batches of spinach. Use immediately or place in a container and refrigerate until needed.
- Plate roasted sweet potato and wilted spinach. (Make sure to squeeze spinach of any extra moisture or hash will be watery, eww.) Microwave until steaming and hot, about 1 minute 30 seconds. Microwaves vary, so nuke until it’s heated through.
- While potatoes/spinach is microwaving, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Lightly sptiz with cooking spray and crack and egg into the pan. Cover pan and cook until egg whites have set. Remove from skillet and top onto potatoes/spinach.
- Add salt and pepper to taste if desired, and chipotle Tobasco if needed. (it’s my favorite). Devour immediately.