- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain and transfer to a microwave safe casserole dish.
- Pour melted butter over broccoli (use more or less, to taste) and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cheese over the top and microwave, on high, for 1 minute, or until cheese is melted.