This Recipe Serves 25
- 8 ounces 100-calorie Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups whole strawberries, hulled
- 4 cups cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed (about 4 cups)
- 3 cups green grapes
- 4 cups blueberries
- 3 cups purple grapes
- 3 cups blackberries
- Mix together yogurt and chia seeds. Refrigerate overnight. Mix in 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon.
- On a very large platter place strawberries at the top row forming the top of a rainbow pattern.
- Place cantaloupe cubes as the second row underneath the strawberries. Continue this process with the pineapple through blackberries making the rainbow pattern.
Dietitian Tip: Get your kids involved in making this platter. They will love it and it will teach them that healthy food can be fun too!
MAKE IT GLUTEN-FREE: Confirm all ingredients are gluten-free and this recipe can be made gluten-free.