- 1½ cups rolled oats
- 1½ cups pretzels
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted if you wanna be fancy
- ¼ cup chia seeds or flaxmeal (or a combo)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil, softened
- ¼ cup Wholesome! organic blue agave
- Pulse the oats and pretzels through a food processor (one ingredient at a time) to get a more uniform chopped texture. I usually give each about 15 quick pulses. You want the texture to be “crushed” – somewhere between whole and completely ground.
- Mix all ingredients together until combined. Shape into balls (it helps to squeeze them to stick together) – usually I can get 20-25 with this recipe, depending on how many I eat during the shaping process. Chill in the fridge or freezer for 20-30 minutes. Done! I keep these in the freezer so they last longer and hold their shape nicely but they do well at room temperature for a day or two as well.