- 3 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- a few tablespoons of chopped onion, minced garlic, or a combo
- 4 ears fresh sweet corn, kernels cut off the cob
- ½ cup chicken broth, milk, water, etc.
- pinch of salt, to taste
- Parmesan, pepitas, fresh basil, or anything else your heart desires to add to the mix
- Heat the butter or olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion or garlic and saute until soft and fragrant. Add the corn kernels and saute for another 5-10 minutes until very soft and roasty-looking. Transfer to a blender and add the liquid. Puree until very smooth.
- In the same pan, add a swish of olive oil and saute the zoodles for 2-3 minutes until they begin to soften. Add the corn sauce and toss to combine, adding extra liquid as needed to loosen the sauce. Top with something fresh, cheesy, crunchy, whatever you like… and enjoy your Masterpiece Creation, you boss you.