- 2 (15-ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained, liquid reserved
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or more, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Add garbanzo beans, lemon juice, Sriracha, sesame oil, garlic, cilantro, cumin, paprika and salt in the bowl of a food processor.
- With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified.
- If the mixture is too thick, add reserved garbanzo beans liquid, 2 tablespoons at a time, until the desired consistency is reached.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.