Herb Crusted Roasted Chicken Sheet Pan Supper Recipe
serves 2 generously, scale as neededprep time: 15 minutescook time: 45 minutestotal time: 1 hour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more if needed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Basil Herb Grinder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Herb Grinder
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, lightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 skin on, bone in chicken drumsticks
- 2 skin on, bone in chicken thighs
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 12-16 new baby potatoes, halved
- 1/2 lb brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 head cauliflower florets, about 2 cups
- 2, peeled and quartered
- 2-4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 lemon, to serve
Whisk together the olive oil with the basil, oregano, fennel seeds, and crushed red pepper. Toss chicken in to coat. If you have the time, let marinate for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Prep your vegetables while the chicken is marinating and the oven is heating. Make sure you keep all of the vegetables around the same size so they all cook at the same rate. Toss in a bit of oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
Lay out the vegetables in a single layer on a sheet pan (line with parchment or foil for easy clean up). Snuggle in the chicken and some lemon wedges
Bake, for 35-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. To crisp up the chicken skin, turn the broiler on for a couple of minutes, keeping an eye on the oven. Remove and enjoy!