- 6 cups chopped kale
- 2 avocados, halved, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 cup strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup Fisher Nuts Whole Natural Almonds
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
For the poppy seed dressing
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- To make the poppy seed dressing, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, sugar, apple cider vinegar and poppy seeds in a small bowl; set aside.
- To assemble the salad, place kale in a large bowl; top with arranged rows of avocados, strawberries, almonds, blackberries, blueberries and feta.
- Serve immediately with poppy seed dressing.