- 1 (2-ounce) pouch KC Masterpiece® Original BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 slices bacon, cut into thirds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine together KC Masterpiece® Original BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub, pineapple juice and Sriracha; set aside.
- Working one at a time, wrap each chicken in a piece of bacon. Dredge each chicken in the brown sugar, pressing to coat.
- Place chicken seam side down onto the prepared baking sheet, using toothpicks to secure if needed. Place into oven and bake for 15 minutes, brushing barbecue sauce mixture during the last 5-10 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chives, if desired.