1 (12-count) package KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls, halved lengthwise
1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
1 (5-ounce) package mini pepperonis
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
For the garlic butter topping
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- To make the garlic butter topping, whisk together butter, Parmesan, parsley, garlic powder, oregano and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place bottom half of dinner rolls onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, mini pepperonis, cheese and top of dinner rolls. Brush with half of the garlic butter topping.
- Place into oven and bake until the cheese has melted, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, brushed with remaining garlic butter topping.