What You’ll Need
- Olive Oil (2 Tablespoons)
- Shrimp (16 oz — shelled and deveined)
- Garlic (1 Tablespoon)
- Red Pepper Flakes (1/4 teaspoon)
- Lemon Juice (2 Tablespoons)
- White Wine (1/4 cup) — we did some research on what to use for dishes that included shrimp and decided to use Cabernet Sauvignon. Please leave any suggestions that you may have for this dish!
- Zucchini (2–4 medium, spiralized)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
How We Did It
- Place a large skillet over low-medium heat and add olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes and saute them for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp to skillet, season with salt and pepper, and cook on each side for approximately 3 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly.
- While shrimp is cooking, spiralize zucchini into noodles, set aside.
- Once the shrimp is cooked, set them aside in a seperate bowl, leaving any leftover liquid in the pan.
- Increase heat to medium and add white wine and lemon juice to the skillet. Cook and mix together for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini noodles to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occassionally (add or subtract time depending on how tender you want the zoodles to be).
- Add shrimp back to skillet and toss to combine all ingredients.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese, warm until to desired temperature and texture.
Serve immediately and enjoy!