What You’ll Need
- 5–6 Russet Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Cooking Spray
- 4–6 Cobs of Sweet Corn (Aaron claims Indiana sweet corn is the best)
- 4 Cuts of Steak (dealers choice)
- Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper
*Due to dietary needs, we used gluten free rolls from a local bakery.
How We Did It
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Start by washing potatoes and cutting them into 1–2 inch cubes.
- Place potatoes in a bowl (with a lid), drizzle 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil, 1 Tablespoons of Chili Powder, Salt and Pepper, and shake well until they are evenly covered.
- Grease a baking sheet and place potatoes on sheet. Bake for 35 minutes, slip potatoes and bake for another 35 minutes (or until tender).
- Mix together 1–2 Tablespoons (depending on your love to spice) of Chili Powder, Salt, and Pepper.
- Trim fat (if needed) on each filet.
- Rub spice mixture into each filet and grill until desired.
- Shuck and clean corn.
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Add corn to boiling water and let simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve hot, add butter, or any desired sauces (A1, ketchup, etc.).