What You’ll Need
- Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half (1 pint)
- Olive Oil (1 Tablespoon)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Chicken Breast, boneless & skinless (1 lb)
- Zucchini, spiralized (4–5 medium)
- Basil Pesto (1/2–1 cup, depending on your preference)
How We Did It
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice the tomatoes in half and toss them in oil, salt and pepper. Place them on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 10–15 minutes, or until they are carmelized.
- While the tomatoes are in the oven, season chicken with salt and pepper and cook in a skillet over medium-high heat (about 3–5 minutes per side). After it is cooked, slice in 1 inch chunks and set aside.
- While the chicken is cooking (or after it is done — don’t overwhelm yourself!), spiralize zucchini noodles.
- Add the noodles to the pan and cook them until they are to your desired tenderness (2 minutes usually does the trick!), stirring occasionally.
- Add in tomatoes, chicken, and pesto. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Serve hot and enjoy!