These crispy flatbreads achieve the perfect combo of salty, tangy and sweet in every bite.
- Heat grill to medium-high set up for indirect grilling.
- With oiled hands, stretch dough into four (6″-x-8″) ovals. Place on a baking sheet. Brush both sides of dough with 2 tablespoons oil, dividing evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Clean and oil grill grates. Place as many pieces of dough as will fit onto grates, over indirect heat. Grill, covered, until grill marks appear, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Turn dough and top with scallions, cheese, cherries, and prosciutto, dividing evenly. Grill, covered, until cheese melts and dough is cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining dough and toppings, if necessary.
- Toss together arugula, basil, vinegar, and remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top pizza with arugula mixture. Serve immediately.