This recipe has been submitted for play in ZWT8 – India. This recipe was found on Indian Food Forever. This is a simple to prepare yet very delicious kachumber salad made from cucumber, onion and tomatoes. Please note: cooking time is chilling time. You do not have to chill this if you do not want to.
- 1⁄2cucumber, peeled, finely chopped (kheera)
- 2onions, finely chopped (Pyaj)
- 2tomatoes, finely chopped (tamatar)
- 1⁄2lettuce, chopped (kasmisaag)
- 2teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon pepper
- 1teaspoon vinegar (sirka)
- 1⁄4teaspoon chili powder
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl, chill until ready to serve.
- Hope you will enjoy this simple, simple salad.