PREP TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
YIELD: makes 14 balls
SERVING SIZE: 1 ball
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted (if they are dry, soak them in warm water before)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Add dates to the bowl of your food processor and pulse until they form a paste, scrapping the edges of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed.
- Add pumpkin puree, coconut flour, cinnamon and ginger. Pulse until the ingredients are combined. Add chocolate chips and mix with a spoon or spatula until well distributed.
- Roll mixture into balls (about one tablespoon each) and eat! Keep leftovers in the fridge.