Classic Elotes flavored with feta cheese and smoked paprika. The corn is also baked, making it easy to make this classic summer food year round!
- 4 ears of corn still in husks
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp cilantro fresh and chopped, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (or cotija cheese ) crumbled
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place corn, still in their husks, directly on the middle oven rack. Cook until corn is tender and heated through, about 40-45 minutes. (Note: If you’d rather not put the corn directly on the rack, you can also cook it on a baking sheet for the same amount of time).
- While corn cooks, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cilantro, garlic, and feta cheese in a small bowl and mix until combined and mostly smooth.
- When corn has cooked, peel down and disgard husks. Using a spatula, spread a generous helping of the sour cream mixture over all sides of the corn. Place corn on a serving plate and drizzle with lime juice. Finish by sprinkling smoked paprika and more fresh cilantro on top.
- Serve immediately.