Start your day with a savory surprise that’s sure to bring smiles to your kids’ faces. With just a few ingredients and a little Mickey magic, your family will love having mini pizzas for breakfast!
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 35 Mins
What You’ll Need
- 1 batch of refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 eggs
- 4 cooked breakfast sausages, sliced
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Green onions, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mickey Mouse cookie cutter
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough and cut out Mickey-shaped crusts using your cookie cutter. Place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs. Use a pastry brush to brush eggs over each crust.
- Top with sausage, cheese, and green onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 13 minutes.