2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
6 tablespoons Kings organic butter
1 15 oz can of pumpkin
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
2 large Kings organic eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (see recipe below)
Cream Filling Ingredients:
2 cups (16 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup powdered sugar
For the pumpkin pie spice:
1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
For the cookies:
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Using electric mixer, mix brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter together in a large bowl until
3. Add pumpkin, vanilla extract, and eggs until combined thoroughly.
4. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice
until combined thoroughly.
5. On a low speed, slowly add the flour mixture to the sugars and butter until fully incorporated.
6. Scoop heaping tablespoons of the mixture on to a parchment or foil lined baking sheet about 2
inches apart from each other.
7. Bake about 10-12 minutes or until puffed and cooked through. Allow to cool before applying filling.
While cookies bake:
8. Beat the cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar until fluffy and smooth.
No more than 2 hours before serving, make the sandwich:
9. Match the cookies by similar shape and size.
10. Spread the flat side of half of the cookies with the filling mixture. Note: Make sure they are all
11. Top with the remaining cookies.