Taken off a website, don’t have the reference. An excellent hummus, the only one I make anymore. You really need a blender or food processor to get the consistency right. 1/4 cup = 1 point ww.
- 3garlic cloves, minced, more if you like
- 1⁄4cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 1teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8teaspoon pepper
- 1(19 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine everything in blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- The blender gives the best result.
- If you need more liquid to make a nice consistency, add a bit more yogurt.
- Serve with pitas or as a veggie dip.