SERVINGS: 4UNITS US
- 1cup semolina
- 2tablespoons refined flour
- 1pinch baking powder
- water, as required (For Dough)
- oil, for fry
- 3 -4cups cold water
- 2tablespoons mint powder
- 1 -2green chili paste
- 1⁄4teaspoon ginger paste
- 1⁄2teaspoon mango powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon chat masala
- 1large potato, Boiled and Soaked
- 1⁄4cup yellow chickpeas, Boiled and Soaked
- 1teaspoon red chili powder
- 3coriander leaves, Chopped
- 1onion, Chopped
- nylon sev
- Step 1: Take a bowl sieve semolina and refined flour together then add baking powder and salt as taste. Knead smooth dough with help of required water. Keep it covered and set aside for 10 -15 minutes.
- Step 2: Knead the dough once again then make lemon sized balls. Roll out each ball about a 2 inch diameter thin puri with help of roller board. Repeat this with remaining dough. Make sure that remaining dough should be covered.
- Step 3: Heat oil in a bottomed pan and deep fry puris from both of sides till the golden and crispy. Drain on absorbent paper
- Step 4: For pani, mix mint powder, green chili paste, ginger paste, mango powder, cumin powder, chat masala and salt to taste in chilled water. Combined well.
- Step 5: For filling, mix boiled potato, yellow chickpeas, red chili powder, coriander leaves and salt in a bowl. Keep aside
- Step 6: Make a small hole on top of the each puri, put potato stuff inside the puri and add little pani in each puri now sprinkle onion and sev over the puris and serve.